Monday 8 February 2010

Gary Lucy defends Gardiner's acid tongue

Dancing on Ice star Gary Lucy has defended acid-tongued judge Jason Gardiner. The Australian choreographer sparked a flurry of complaints about his comments last week.

He had to issue an apology after he compared Sharron Davies's outfit to "faecal matter."
Lucy has given his backing to the judge, insisting that his comments help the contestants to improve.

He told us: "Jason has been great to me. "He is an expert in his field and I take all of his comments on board. I value and listen to his opinion." He added: "I would rather have a judge criticise me so that I can get better, over one who tells me I'm great when I'm not. "I am out of my comfort zone doing this show, just like the other celebrities, so I listen to what Jason has to say."

"He has been a judge on the show since it started and has helped everyone on it. I wouldn't dare answer him back."

(PIC EXCLUSIVE: Matt Sprake/NEWSPICS)

No comments:

Post a Comment