Monday 14 March 2011

Lynda Bellingham admits to one night stand!

After battling her former drinking addiction, Lynda Bellingham now admits the most humiliating experience that came with it was embarking on a one-night stand.

‘Looking back I’m deeply ashamed. I took a bloke home with me that I had met that evening. 'He was some City type, complete with red braces’, the Loose Women panellist said.

‘He started making love to me and suddenly said: ‘I can’t believe I’m going to f**** the OXO mum’,’ she recalled him saying to her.

The 62-year-old describes the night as ‘mortifying’ and told him to leave as soon as she got up the following morning.

‘Let’s be honest, getting p*****, picking somebody up and taking them back to your house for a one-night stand hoping your children don’t find out – there’s nothing glamorous, outrageous or clever about it at all’, she added.

PICTURE: Zed Jameson/NEWSPICS

No comments:

Post a Comment