Thursday 3 September 2009

Pixie has 'Bags of Cash'!

Pixie Lott is in for a bumper payday after Simon Cowell confirmed one of her songs will feature on X Factor winner Alexandra Burke's debut album.

Chart-topping teen Pixie told me: "I got asked to write for Simon when I was more focussed on being an artist and I didn't have any time.

"But now I've pitched hundreds of songs and they've gone to other people. A couple of days ago I found out one is on Alexandra's album. I wrote it and sang it on a demo so she could learn it from my voice. It's called You Broke My Heart.

"I knew she had recorded it but now it's confirmed it is on the album, which is out next month. Simon listened to thousands of songs and it made it. When I heard it was going on I was over the moon."

Pixie's latest single 'Boys & Girls' is out on Monday.

(PIC: Zed Jameson/NEWSPICS)

No comments:

Post a Comment