Saturday 26 September 2009

Pixie keen on a duet

Pixie Lott has revealed that she would love to record a duet with James Morrison.

The Essex babe claims there are several people she would like to collaborate with in the future, but names Morrison as the person at the top of her list.

"I'd absolutely love to do a duet with James Morrison," she told Mizz. "That would be fantastic."
"There are loads of others, too. Stevie Wonder is one of my idols and Chris Martin from Coldplay. Oh, and Asher Roth, that new rapper. I think that'd be fresh!" She adds.

And when it comes to female artists, there are plenty of them that Pixie admits to admiring.
"Adele is my favourite female artist - just everything about her, her whole vibe! Christina Aguilera and Beyonce, too. And I like a lot of old stars as well."

(PIC: Matt Sprake/NEWSPICS)

No comments:

Post a Comment