Sunday 2 August 2009

I'm earning HAIR miles!

Blonde Jodie Haffenden clocks up 12,000 round-trip hair miles every time she gets her locks trimmed by Metin Warwick.

Mum-of-two Jodie, 35, lives in Hong Kong but won't trust anyone with her hair except the UK-based crimper.

She said: "It is so hard to find people to trust with your hair but particularly so in Hong Kong because they have different ideas over there." Jodie, whose husband Ross works in China's manufacturing industry, has been making the 13-hour flight to the UK twice a year since 2005 to have her £100 cut.

Jodie, who has children Grace, four, and Ben, six, added: "Towards the end I am desperate to have it done but I hold on because I don't want someone else to mess it up. I would rather wait."

Metin, 28, has a salon in Maidstone, Kent, but visits Jodie for her hour-long session as she catches up with her family in Ashford. He said: "I just make sure I keep her happy."

(PIC: Matt Sprake/NEWSPICS)

No comments:

Post a Comment