Friday 21 August 2009

Pixie Lott loves the garden

Pixie Lott has revealed that she enjoys playing in washing-up liquid in the garden.

The 'Mama Do' singer said that her parents still turn the garden into a soapy waterslide for her and her friends to play on.

She told The Guardian: "When I think of summer I think of us all getting together at family barbecues, having a water fight. When we're at my mum's we play on an aquaslide with fairy liquid, which ruins the grass."

The 18-year-old, who still lives with her parents, added that she uses the garden as inspiration for her songwriting, saying: "If I'm really happy or upset, then that's when I want to write a song, so I'll go to the bottom of the garden and write down my feelings - you get the best lyrics when you are in the emotion of the moment."

She also revealed that she hopes to move out soon so that she can go out dancing without getting in trouble.

(PIC: Matt Sprake/NEWSPICS)

No comments:

Post a Comment