Monday 13 July 2009

Love rat Seaman cheated on wife twice!

The wife of love-rat soccer legend David Seaman says he cheated on her with at least two other women before his new fling.

Pretty Debbie Seaman spoke out after we revealed his secret romance with Dancing On Ice queen Frankie Poultney.

Our exclusive photos last week showed the former England and Arsenal goalie kissing and laughing with the sexy skater near their riverside love nest.

Mum-of-two Debbie, 47, who has been married to Seaman - nickname Safe Hands - for 15 years, fumed: "I was stunned when I saw the pictures. David never told me about Frankie. Not a thing.

"I don't know if there was any crossover in our marriage but it wouldn't surprise me.

"He had at least two other women on the go during our marriage as far as I know. There's no turning back now, though, as I have two young children to think about.

"As far as I'm concerned Frankie is welcome to him."

Seaman, 45, ditched second wife Debbie in March, in an action replay of when he dumped his first missus after 10 years of marriage.

Around the same time Frankie, 35, told husband Andrew she wanted out of their six-year marriage.

Pr executive Debbie, who has a daughter, eight, and son, seven, told a friend: "I am furious with David. He has humiliated me and the kids. He might think he's single in his eyes but we are still married even though we are not living together.

"The least he could have done was let me know he had found someone else. My children love their dad but seeing him kiss another woman so soon after our split will devastate them."

The People can also reveal Frankie has failed to tell her Canadian engineer husband, 36, about Seaman. Andrew, who lives in Vancouver Island, Canada, told a pal: "I knew nothing of this. Frankie never told me anyone else was involved, she just walked out. I haven't been able to reach her to discuss the matter."

Seaman, an ex-Dancing On Ice contestant, has been spotted with Frankie at a flat by the Thames in Marlow, Bucks.

A pal said: "She's besotted with David. They are planning a future together once they have got their respective divorces sorted.

(PIC: Matt Sprake/NEWSPICS)

No comments:

Post a Comment